Friday, March 6, 2009

More Tags

First off, I want to say that I did find the tag template for the Sweet Nothings tag below. I just knew it had to be one from either Missy or Yvette! And it is from Missy, it's Template 170, and you can find it at Divine Intentionz. Glad I got that figured out! I'd hate to go without proper credit given!

Next, I have a couple more tags I wanna show off. lol I did both of these for challenges at Just Gorjuss! I just love doing challenges over there! Helps get my creativity flowing. ;)

Here is the first:
This one uses another template from Missy over at Divine Intentionz, template138. I've used a kit from Swheat Creations called Gooey. It's got lots of great accents, though I really only used papers in this tag.


This second tag was done using a template 49 from Scraps of Enchantment. I've used a kit named Grungy Vintage, which was a freebie from Sophisticated Scraps. Unfortunately, she isn't scrapping anymore, and I wouldn't know where to direct you to find her stuff. Surprisingly, I didn't do any color changes. LOL

Both tags use the beautiful awesome wonderful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott. You must purchase a license to use her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment