Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Made a Scrap Kit!

I've made my second scrap kit! I've been working on it for a few days, maybe a week, and I finally finished it and the preview tonight! I started on it because I had a tag I wanted to do, from a tutorial I'd seen awhile back that used a PTU kit with "girly" elements like high heels and makeup. Since I didn't have the kit (because I love freebies :)) I thought I'd try to make my own elements, and I ended up making a whole kit! I also strayed from the original tut and ended up making a template to go with what I did. I've just finished uploading the kit, but I didn't get a chance to finish the tag. I think I'll do that tomorrow and post it and the template. But for now, here is the preview for my kit--Girly Girl! I'd love to know what you think! Any comments are welcome, as I'd love to know how I can improve!
This kit includes 12 pictures, 600x600 and 32 elements!
Please leave some love while you wait for the file to download!

And by the way, you can find the first kit I made (about a year ago) on my tut site under Resources. Thanks for looking! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment