Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lots of New Tags Made but Not Posting

I have slacked on my original intention for this blog--to "show off" my tag creations, whether they be from tutorials or my own original creation. I have made lots since I posted my last tag--and honestly quite a few before then that I never posted. But I don't think I'll be posting them. It would take a good bit to find the tutorials, templates and/or scrap kits I used so that I could direct you where to find them. I hate that I haven't kept that part up. Honestly, though, I haven't really kept this blog up as well as I intended. I will TRY to do better ;) lol Maybe I will end up posting those tags here and there when I have time to find everything. I will post one, though, that I did from my own tutorial, using a Gorjuss tube and of course by recoloring the supplies I have included in the tut (which is a scrapkit from Scrappy Expressions). You can find the tut HERE. It's always been one of my favorites of my own tuts. ;)

1 comment:

  1. judi sabung ayam
    have slacked on my original intention for this blog--to "show off" my tag creations

    ReplyDelete