Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Twilight Tags

I love Twilight! Who doesn't right?!? lol Hee are a few Twilight tags I've made. I'll try to remember what supplied I used to make them. lol

These two tags were the first ones I made. Both of them use templates (#86, & #87) from Missy at Divine Intentionz. I didn't use any scrap items for either of them.
This tag was made using a picture I took for the background. I made the polaroid frame for the pics of hottie Rob! I found them online, and the © belongs to GQ Magazine. I used dmsk0670 mask, which can be found HERE.

For this tag I used WSL_Mask3 from Weescotslass, which you can find HERE. The photos are from the movie and the © belongs to Summitt Entertainment.

I just finished this tag tonight! I used an awesome tube from Irene Shpak, which you must have a license to use. You can find her work at MyPSPTubes. I Template144 from Designs by Ali and a freebie addon scrapkit from Candy's Treats, called After Dark. I also used WSL_Mask12, which you can find the link for above. I used a few brushes, also. Lyndiebrush611 004 which can be found at My Addiction. You will need to register to see the brushes, but it's free and instant, and so worth it! I also used agiBrush0224_swirls from PspAgi, which you can find at deviantART. I'm really thinking about writing a tut for this one. lol Especially since I already have all the info for it right here. ;) I'll let you know if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment