Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Templates!

I haven't been able to get online in awhile! I broke my modem last month! I've just now been able to get a replacement, and I'm so excited!!

I've participated in two more template challenges over at Creative Misfits, as well as making some just because. Both of the sets made for Creative Misfits can be downloaded on the Creative Misfits Creations blog, along with TONS of other templates! Be sure to say thanks to everyone you grab from. ;) Here are my previews for both sets.
_______________________________________

I've put the other templates I've made into two sets to make downloading (and posting) easier. Hope you like! Please leave a little love if you download! It makes me smile. ;) And I'd LOVE to see anything you make with my templates--that makes me smile, too! lol

____________________________________________

DOWNLOAD SET TWO HERE

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great - thanks for sharing
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete